Looking for food: Leeds

This article will explore the best food options across Leeds.

It's a city with a population of almost 800,000, so there are many places to choose from.

Looking for food: United Kingdom (wsnews1.blogspot.com)

Leeds Food -

Bill's Leeds Restaurant

A contemporary European place that dishes up separate breakfast, afternoon tea, lunch and dinner menus. One Google review said: "I ordered the Goan seabass curry, and it was delicious. It went well with the Spanish Rose wine. The Espresso Martini was the perfect way to end the dinner. The staff were friendly and attentive, making you feel comfortable and not rushed. The decor adds charm to the place."

IF... Up North

This is a cafe specializing in breakfast & brunch fare containing cozy and rustic interior details. We spoke to Elise, a local student who adores the place. She said: "Wow!! What a cute little brunch find! I had the nicest mocha. And the Reuben Eggs Benedict with a side of smashed avocado was so good. I would highly recommend! The staff were so lovely.

Cha Lounge

This place has become popular with students over the last few years. It's a relaxed, ethical cafe/bar with regular brunch and curry nights. Andy offered a positive Google review, he said: "I love a good quality breakfast, and I’m so happy to have found this place. It’s now my goto place for breakfast when I’m in Leeds. Every item was cooked to perfection, the tomatoes were the most flavoursome tomatoes I’ve ever tasted. The scrambled egg was also seasoned perfectly."


Cha Lounge Leeds

Cafe YumYum

This place has been extremely popular with local people for several years. One reviewer said the following on Google: "I have been eating here since I lived at Cromwell court in 2005, just had the famous breakfast today and it's unbelievable that a place can still be delivering this quality of food 17 years later. Unbelievable consistency. The service was awesome, and the food, was genuine perfection."